Volunteer (DIBS) Coordinator - Filled for 2022/23 season
The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and development of Volunteer related activities and execution of the WHA's dib platform on the website. His/her responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following items.
- Administer the volunteer (dib) portion of the WHA website.
- Coordinate with the WHA Secretary to develop an outline of volunteer events, hours and issues for the coming year.
- Work with event leaders to create and post volunteer hours for each event
- Audit volunteer hours of each family in the association
- Be available to answer questions or help with issues with dibs that arise during the season
- Perform other duties as requested by District 6, the WHA President, and the WHA Board of Directors
Board oversight for this key volunteer position is the responsibility of the Director of Operations.