Dates will be Oct. 2-10, see schedule PDF Below.
1. Alpha groups and Pre-Tryout Skate, Small Area Games and 3v3 sessions will be finalized once registration deadline passes.
2. Goalie Families - please make sure to read all of the notes in the goalie section.
If your player will not be attending tryouts or you have further inquiries, contact Dan Schuler, Hockey Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration has closed, see schedule below.
Camp begins Sunday, Sept. 12. Please note that on this date camp will be held at the Chaska Community Center Rink. All other sessions will be back at the Waconia Ice Arena.
Please remember the following when dressing for tryouts:
1. ALL hockey gear is mandatory - including Neck and Mouth Guards. If not worn, player's score for that session will be 0.
2. Jersey and Socks must be WHA colors - Gold, White, Purple or Black.
3. No jersey's with names or nicknames on them.
4. Non-WHA logos need to be removed or not worn on helmets, jersey or socks.
These need to be turned in PRIOR to your skater taking the ice!